Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Judging We Have Heard on High

I know its been a while since I've written, things get crazy, same old, same old. Things have changed quite a bit here. Lost some old friends, made some new ones, figure I might as well worry more about connections than personal relationships because I'm so bad at the latter.

My purpose in writing today is to express how awkward this place can be for someone like me. I believe thats what this was originally about. In the book today it was discussing clients who don't know how to use a blow dryer. So my teacher went on and on about how, unbelievable as it is, sometimes in the salon you'll run into clients that don't own one! Oh lawd! Can you imagine! The sacrilege!

Frankly, I can't wait to move up the next class and get away from this woman. I want to learn something useful. I want to go to class without being judged. I want to be taught by someone who knows what they're doing and who doesn't insist that we learn to style hair just like hers. Get over yourself, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment